28 November 2007

a misunderstanding? faulty reading?

Hello dear readers. I definitely need to clear up an issue: I did not at any point say or indicate that I would refuse to have a Cesarean. I said I was disappointed that it appeared it was going to be necessary.

Please, do not send any more comments about how I must choose the health of my baby over my own wishes. I can't even begin to understand how anyone who has been reading this blog would think I would do anything other than choose for my child's well-being and health. And for heaven's sake, please keep horror stories about births gone wrong to yourself! I've lost two babies in the past 2 years and I really and truly do not want to read about other people's horror stories at this point!

5 comments:

Marita said...

hugs

Praying that everything goes smoothly for you and your baby whatever the means of delivery is.

Lelia said...

Awww, Barbara. Take Care. I am sure you will do whatever is necessary for the healthy birth of your baby.

I've had 3 c-sects and everything was just fine.

Will keep you & your family in our thoughts. Blessings Barbara : )

Judith said...

Just some hugs and letting you know I will be thinking of you.

stitcherw said...

So sorry that it seems even more stress was added to you in what is already a stressful time. I hope everything goes well and smoothly for you whichever way the delivery goes. {{hugs}}
Sue

Margaret said...

Just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts many times throughout the day.
I'm so sorry that you are once again having to readjust your plans. We all know you are a good mother Barbara and only want the best for Arden. That does not mean that suddenly hearing that you will be having a Cesarean doesn't take some getting used to. That is very understandable.
Have a good weekend with Niek and the kids and try not to worry too much. Take it all one step at a time.
{{{hugs}}}